Category IV: State Level Counselling for LAW Courses
Law Courses (Form No. 22)
State Level Online Counselling
: Full Time 5 Years/ 3 Years
- Check the eligibility norms and norms about age of the Bar Council of India and/ or the participating universities very carefully before applying for admission.
- You are solely responsible for the information supplied by you online or otherwise.
- Be sure that if the information given by you proves to be wrong, you will be punished under law and you will be summarily expelled from the institution where you had got admission on the basis of the false information.
- Allocation of seat doesn't entitle you automatically to get admissions to the course. This will be subject to checking of your original documents and your eligibility at the institution level in which you will be allocated the seat.
- You can make claim for only one category in the admission form. You must understand that you will not be entertained/ permitted at the later stage to make any change of category in the application form.