Please first carefully read the instructions on
the Home page and refer to the Hand Book of information
. In case you have
further queries, contact us at:
For speedy response, please choose the right category to contact below:
- For Non-Admissions Enquiries:
- Phone No. : 0175-3046366, 0175-3046367
- For General Enquiries Regarding Admission:
- Phone No. : 0175-3046522, 0175-3046390
- Email : email@example.com
- Address: Centralised Admission Cell, Landmark: Near Happiness Cafe, Punjabi University, Patiala 147002
- For Payment Confirmation/ Password/ User ID:
- Online Payments
a. User ID and Password are displayed to the candidates and sent on the candidate’s
registered mobile number after a successful online payment. In case your User ID
and Password are not displayed/sent and payment is deducted from your bank
account, then please wait for 48 hours. You should receive your User Id and
Password through SMS on your registered Mobile No. within this duration.
b. If you do not receive User ID and Password within 48 hours of making a successful payment then email at
firstname.lastname@example.org with your query and following details:
ii) Father’s Name
iii) Mobile No.
iv) Date of Birth
v) Course Type
- Offline Payments
a. For offline payments, i.e., payments made through SBI Pay-in Slip or University Cashier Receipt, candidates will be issued User Id and Password, through SMS, only after confirmation of your payment by Centralized Admission Cell.
If Userid and Password are not received by you within 48 hours, send the scanned copy of Pay-in-slip through email at
For Editing your Details :
- Change in Category will not be entertained.
- To correct/ change - Mobile No. / E-mail Id / DOB / Minor spelling
mistakes in Name and Father’s name / Course Type* (In case you have
registered and paid the fees in wrong course type):-
- Visit in person with photocopy of your ID proof/relevant proof at Centralised Admission Cell, Landmark: Near Happiness Cafe, Punjabi University, Patiala 147002
- Please e-mail a duly signed scanned copy of a request application along with a self-attested scanned copy of your ID Proof/Relevant Proof (Eg: Date of Birth Proof) at
email@example.com. Clearly mention the following details on the application:
- Wrong Details
- Correct Details:
- Fathers name:
- Contact No.
- Mode of payment:
- Candidates can edit all other details in the form by using the option ‘Edit’ tab on the website.
- Your request of change in course type will be considered for
approval if the wrong and the correct course type have the same fees and the
request is made before the Entrance Test/Counselling/Interview date.
- In case there is a
difference in fees amount then make a fresh application (i.e. Register, make
full payment and apply again) for the correct course and apply for a refund in
lieu of the wrong course along with the undertaking that you will not attend the
counselling/Interview for the wrong course applied. These requests will be taken
up on a case to case basis, by the committee at a later stage.
- For refund kindly
refer to the Refund Policy at the online portal Handbook of Information
- Candidates are strictly instructed to confirm eligibility for admission to a particular course before applying. In case you are not eligible then the application fees will not be refunded/adjusted. This is the sole responsibility of the applicant to check his/her eligibility before applying.
For Refund :
refer to the Refund Policy at the online portal Refund Form/ Policy.
basis of facts and documents, we will try our best to redress your grievances.
Dr. Kawaljeet Singh, Director, UCC
Dr. Nishan Singh Deol, Professor of Physical Education
Mr. Balwant Singh, Deputy Registrar, Research Centre for Punjabi Language
Mr. Gurlal Singh, Assistant Registrar, University Computer Centre